Corey Mosher | Nova Scotia, CANADA
Originally from Chester, Nova Scotia, I now live in Halifax with my wife Laura and Kasper our Jack Russell Terrier. I spend the majority of my leisure time fly fishing for Atlantic Salmon and Hiking / Backpacking. I like most sports, play competitive soccer, enjoy MMA and hold a 3rd degree black belt in Karate.
I am afraid of Cows / Clowns / Mermaids / and Porta-Potties
- Do or do not … there is no try! – Yoda
- Nature is a Rhythm … Dance through Life.
- We didn’t lose the game; we just ran out of time. – Vince Lombardi
- By working faithfully eight hours a day you may eventually get to be boss and work twelve hours a day. – Robert Frost
- Life isn’t measured by the number of breaths you take, but by the number of moments that take your breath away.
- Live Life … by Loving It!
- Every man dies however not all live.
- Don’t cry because it’s over; smile because it happened.
- It’s not what has happened to one, but how one reacts to it.
- Do Something that Scares You Every Week – It Keeps Life Interesting.
- Act on Your Promptings and reach out in kindness to those around you.
- A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery on a detour.
- The best kind of friend is the kind you can sit on a porch swing with, never say a word, and then walk away feeling like it was the best conversation you’ve ever had